ZIPPER VIPACO BAG – EXTREMELY PRESENTING DELICIOUS FRESH FOODS
What is the solution to both help mothers to go shopping during a pandemic and to ensure the freshness of food in every meal ???
Let Vipaco Zipper Bag “handle” this difficult problem with its convenient zip lock design, preserve food for a long time, but still keep the freshness and taste.
– Produced according to European quality standards, the Zipper Vipaco bag is safe and healthy, helping to preserve food for a long time, while still maintaining the freshness, full taste
– 2-sided design in the inside – Solid zip lock, convenient for using and storing products
– Diversified capacity and sizes of bags, suitable for the needs of all foods, from fish meat, vegetables, fresh fruits to frozen seafood, confectionery, nuts, and dry foods without fear of odors in a strange cabinet
– In particular, dry food stored in a zip bag will not be moldy, smelly hard, and drinks will not leak to the outside, very convenient when transported.
– Simple and convenient to use, you just need to put the food in the Zipper bag, press the top of the bag tightly, while avoiding wasting food while ensuring the freshness of the food.
In addition, zipper bags are also very popular in storing electronic goods, medical components or items …
– This is definitely a utility product for every Vietnamese family
ZIPPER VIPACO BAGS – FOR BETTER FRESH LIFE
|Product Type||Food preservation Zipper Bags|
|Size/ Quantity||24 x 17cm- 40 Bags/ Roll
34 x 24cm- 30 Bags/ Roll
40 x 28cm- 20 Bags/ Roll
|Material||LDPE plastic, does not contain harmful additives, ensures food hygiene and safety requirements.|
|Utilities||zippered; can be used in refrigerators, freezers|
|Advantages||– Long-term preservation of fresh and delicious food, preserving flavor
– Transparent LDPE plastic, safe for health
– European quality standards
|Uses||Preserving food, avoiding odors, keeping food fresh and delicious for longer|
|How to Use||Put the food in the bag, hold the top of the bag, press the 2 grooves that fit together, then swipe across the top of the bag.|
|Note||Hot food should be refrigerated before placing it in the bag|
There are no reviews yet.