As a pioneer in applying modern technology to the Vietnamese packaging industry, Vipaco is proud to bring customers high quality products that meet European standards. With a professional plastic packaging production process, along with modern production lines and machinery, Vipaco is a reputable and quality plastic packaging manufacturer that every business and partner is looking for. .
When choosing a packaging manufacturer, you will definitely be interested in whether the company’s production activities are of quality or not, thereby making the most accurate decision. Because only when applying the quality plastic packaging production process, the product can be guaranteed both in terms of quality and design.
Packaging production process at Vipaco
As a reputable packaging manufacturer with 15 years of experience, Vipaco has a professional, transparent packaging production process and is ready for customers to visit the production scale.
Vipaco’s packaging production process meets all 7 criteria of a professional packaging production process:
- The stages are no longer manual, switch to modern machines to produce products of uniform quality
- The factory is spacious, ensuring occupational safety and hygiene
- Have a clear workflow between departments
- Working stages are professionally connected
- Stable, high-quality raw materials
- Workshops and warehouses are kept clean, meeting 5S . standards
- Meet the delivery schedule
In particular, a team of technicians and consultants are experienced, knowledgeable about products, helping businesses easily choose materials, designs, and models to suit the needs of customers. Besides, the issue of pricing also needs to be transparent and create conditions for both sides to cooperate. Particularly for products, Vipaco always meets all requirements of customers:
- Constantly creating, updating new trends
- Professional design, no duplicates
- Producing large orders is still synchronous in terms of design and quality
- The content on the packaging conveys a clear and complete message
- The quality of packaging printing does not contain impurities and the ink needs to be clear
Step 1: Checking input materials
The raw materials needed to produce plastic bags are mixed in the mixer, including virgin polyethylene resin (HDPE mixed with LLDPE, LDPE mixed with LLDPE, HDPE mixed with MDPE, LLDPE …). All of our ingredients are certified for food safety and meet EU and US standard requirements.
Raw material warehouse at Vipaco factory
In addition, depending on the requirements of the customer, it is also possible to mix some additives such as:
– EPI, D2W, P-life, Reverte or Biocom 1-2% to make biodegradable bags. This type of bag can be decomposed easily under normal environmental conditions
– Color grain: 3-7% to produce film color: white, blue, orange, yellow, green, black, red
– Non-stick agent (1-2%) prevents layers of plastic bags from sticking together, especially used for bags made of LDPE or LLDPE material, making the bag easier to open.
Anti-ultraviolet (UVI) agent to protect plastic from ultraviolet radiation. This additive is useful in the manufacture of bags used in agricultural films.
– For food plastic bags such as frozen bags, clear plastic bags without handles, flat poly bags, roll bags and luxury plastic bags for famous brands, for example: soft strap bags, hard bags, bags drawstring, corrugated bag, Vipaco always uses 100% virgin PE plastic to give the bag the best quality durable, smooth and beautiful.
Step 2: Blowing film (film extrusion)
After mixing well, the mixture will be processed into a molten form at high temperature suitable for each type of plastic resin. The mixture is blown out in the form of a tube filled with air blown from the air streams, and then blown into a coil. This step is very important as it can affect the strength, thickness and transparency of the film.
EVOH 5-layer blowing machine, size from 600mm to 1600mm, automatic thickness control, European origin at Vipaco factory
For simple printed plastic bags of 1-4 colors, we can print in the blowing process, which is called inline printing. Particularly for high-end bags with more than 4 colors or complex image printing, the blown roll will be transferred to a separate printer, called offline printing.
At this step, the workers or quality control staff must carefully control so that the rolls carry the right thickness, the film is even and beautiful.
Step 3: Print
This process is mainly used for shopping bags, companies will design company logos, brand names, product information and print on the surface of the bags… When we receive printed orders, we will set the print axis (print axis from the company as the axis). The print axis will be placed in the printer. Each printing color will be made a separate axis and placed separately on the printer array. With a set of modern and high-tech printers, Vipaco can print 100% plastic bags with ink covering from 1 to 8 colors.
Automatic printer from 6 to 8 colors, printing size up to 1200mm at Vipaco factory
Step 4: Cut
The plastic rolls are sent to the cutting workshop to be cut into bags with different straps and shapes. Currently at Vipaco factory, the number of automatic cutting machines is up to 49 machines including thermal cutting machines, high speed automatic roll cutting machines, high speed T-shirt bag cutting machines, roll cutting machines… different product categories: foam bags, foam roll bags, mango seed bags, food bags, drawstring garbage bags, bags, T-shirts…
Step 5: Packing
Plastic bags after being cut into pieces will be packed according to customer requirements. About 20-100 pcs are packed in an outer bag (with or without printing), then packed into a carton.
Vipaco’s quality control (QC) process is given top priority. Our workers and technicians are thoroughly trained before going to work. At each stage of production, we have 3-4 responsible product quality control staff to ensure that the product in each process is in accordance with the customer’s requirements.